Global technological advancement has enriched the automotive sector in a huge way. Today’s automobiles have several thousands of electronic components embedded in them for diverse niche applications. Advanced functionalities like Autonomous Driving (AD), Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Software Over The Air (SOTA) update, Connectivity (V2X), etc. need the usage of high-performance micro’s and software which is robust, secure & highly flexible.
AVIN’s AGNOSAR® Adaptive Platform comprises the following Functional Clusters
- Platform Health Management (PHM)
- Execution Management (EM)
- Communication Management (CM)
- Persistency (PER)
- Diagnostics Management (DM)
- Network Management (NM)
- Update and Configuration Management (UCM)
- State Management (SM)
- Log and Trace (L&T)
- Cryptography (CRYPTO)
- Time Synchronization (TS)
Salient Features of AVIN’s AGNOSAR® Adaptive Platform are
- Production intent platform based on AUTOSAR release 19.11*
- Adaptive Platform is compatible with OS such as QNX, Linux, etc.
- Platform available on several high-end controllers of Xilinx, Renesas, NXP, Intel, Qualcomm, etc.
Along with the AGNOSAR® Adaptive Platform, AVIN also offers AGNOSAR® Adaptive Configuration Tool and Code Generators for each Functional Clusters.
AVIN’s AGNOSAR® Adaptive Configuration Tool is designed to display all the configuration information in Manifest-based viewers. It supports the validation of input files w.r.t schema. It also validates the configured files w.r.t constraints defined in the Functional Clusters. Seamless Integration of generators with the Adaptive Configuration tool makes this tool very versatile and easy to use.
Some of the salient features of AVIN’s tools are
- User-friendly features which reduce the effort to be spent and also enhance the user experience
- The configuration Manifest files are based on the AUTOSAR R19.11 schema
- Support to import Diagnostic Extract
- Splittable Framework
- Support for Validation
- Report Generations
- JSON and C++ Viewer
- Compare and Merge
- Service Manifest Viewer
- Textual Modelling
- Pluggable Architecture to support generators